But I don't feel afraid, as long as I gaze on Waterloo Sunset, I am in paradise | tori's tales: But I don't feel afraid, as long as I gaze on Waterloo Sunset, I am in paradise

27 February 2013

But I don't feel afraid, as long as I gaze on Waterloo Sunset, I am in paradise

Sometimes life can get a little hard. There are those days when I let the all the little things get on top of me; days which make my head feel heavy and my eyelids sore.

Other days turn out different; the sun comes out and everything just feels better. Spirits are lifted.
Today was one of those days. I got on with some uni work, the boy and I went out to stock up on some well-needed food and I ran some errands. Not the most exciting of days but the sun was there to help me through.

And then this happened. Sometimes it's all I need.




An update: this is what I woke up to. Good start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)