99...Tales of the Week 2 | tori's tales: 99...Tales of the Week 2

24 September 2013

99...Tales of the Week 2

talesoftheweek

It's my second week of sharing some lovely bloggy treats with you, all of which come in varying shapes and sizes and cover an abundance of subject matter, from food, to films and ootd's. You ladies certainly didn't make it an easy pick for me thanks to a rather splendid week of post offerings (bloody fabulous lot that you are!) 

So, without further adieu...(as before, all photos from the blogs whence the came!)

Tuesday 17th

Bella's recommendation made me want to get on the subtitled-film-watching malarky

Wednesday 18th


Emma had me wanting to take a breath

Thursday 19th


Irela had me wishing for a rainy day just so I can follow her survival tips!

Friday 20th

Steph left me with a craving for my very own little red dress

Saturday 21st

Rosie had me toying with the idea of giving up wheat

Sunday 22nd

Ella got my lips smacking

Monday 23rd

Lisette made me thankful for her wonderful existence

4 comments:

  1. Bella is 100% correct in recommending that film! I'd never seen a subtitled film until the untouchable and now it's one of my absolute favourite films :) I highly recommend too.
    I also love the idea of these posts. They're so nice :)
    Sarah xxx

    - Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm simply wild about these posts!! I love checking out/reading new blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree, that film is so worth watching!! Thats three recommendations- now its the law that you have to see it! The music in the movie will whisk you away, its really something special.
    Great post :)

    Gemma
    fadedwindmills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to check out all these posts now :)
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)