143 // Moments | tori's tales: 143 // Moments

18 December 2013

143 // Moments

Incredible Sunrise II
Marketa
Water hitting the back of the roof of my mouth when I have a headache. Instant, if only superficial, relief.

When I find that perfect spot to lay down in, even for the briefest amount of time, and my body relaxes.

Feeling like I'm getting somewhere, even if that somewhere is only a library photocopier. 

Watching snow fall from afar (because, ultimately, that's the best place to view it from).

Short walks to the shops (which is all I can manage at Christmas-time).

Having a new book to start when I finish an old one.

Cracking the spine of said new book.

Plain crackers and tea.

Sitting up. Straight.

Photos.



6 comments:

  1. These are the best things!!!
    Starting a new book is always thrilling (even if it saddens me to know that it won't be new for long and one day soon it will end) . I always try not to crease the spines of my books so they will look new always. (But it's very difficult - esp. in the middle of the book!!) :P
    And perfect spots to lie down + short walks are always lovely!!
    I love this post Tori!!! I may have to borrow this idea one of these days for my own blog post!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post :).
    I feel the same about books and snow and spots to lie down in and walks to the shops.

    <3 this!!

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Your blog is so cute, wanna follow each other? I follow back, xoxo*

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww love your words! I, however, would be watching the snow from under it I wishhh for a white Christmas. Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. Really nice moments. :)

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)