164 // Tales of the Week | tori's tales: 164 // Tales of the Week

28 January 2014

164 // Tales of the Week

Cactus, Paperchase, Wrapping Paper, Tales, Favourite Tales, reading, favourite blog posts
Yes, that's right, I own a cactus (or 6!)
A new week has begun and, with it, a new university term. Today I had my first day back (all two hours of it) but right now I am sat on my single-duvet-covered-sofa (it's so cold!) sipping from a hot-hot-cuppa (because who does lukewarm?! Megan gets me!), eating golden-crunch creams and collating my favourite tales from the past week - aka a perfect Tuesday evening.

*As ever, one must note that all images shown belong to the blog from whence they came, and all credit belongs to the authors of these posts*

Tuesday 21st
Tori's Tales, Favourite posts, Fernaly, new beginnings
Celestine shared her new beginnings


Wednesday 22nd
Tori's Tales, favourite posts, Bekuh B, reminiscing, Grandad
Bekuh's story made for a comfortable fit


Thursday 23rd
Tori's Tales, Tori's Tales of the Week, Tales of the Week, favourite posts, blogging, this kind of woman, dreaming, dreams, big dreams
Hebe dreamed


Friday 24th
Tori's Tales, Tori's Tales of the Week, Tales of the Week, favourite posts, blogging, lifestyle blogging, lucky number seven, snow day
Danielle had a snow day


Saturday 25th
Tori's Tales, Tori's Tales of the Week, Tales of the Week, favourite posts, blogging, ashore, lifestyle blogging, salinger, jd salinger, catcher in the rye, franny and zooey
Sam spoke of Salinger


Sunday 26th
Tori's Tales, Tori's Tales of the Week, Tales of the Week, favourite posts, blogging, the finer things club, lifestyle, films, january films, film round up,
Luke and Bee rounded up their January films


Monday 27th
Tori's Tales, Tori's Tales of the Week, Tales of the Week, favourite posts, blogging, lifestyle blogging, sunday someone, meg fee, wily brunette, new york, letter writing,
Meg wrote a letter


5 comments:

  1. How lovely is Danielle's blog?!! Once again Tor, my one stop place for discovering some new material. Also, man Meg's letter is so powerful. Then again, pretty much everything she writes manages to strike a chord.

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH!!! I HATE lukewarm tea!!! I wish my cup was made of magic that kept my tea hot as long as there was tea in it! (then maybe magically refill it for me too if it was empty.....I mean is we are talking about a magic cup it might as well do it all right??) :)
    I remember you tweeting about that post about her grandad's slippers and it was so pretty + touching.
    I'm off to read the rest of these posts!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooer!! I am a HUGE fan of Meg's blog! How beautiful is her writing? Will check out the other blogs you have kindly shared with us :)
    Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey, back to uni ... Lol. Aw you always pick the best posts, going to have a good read whilst watching cbb. as u do! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to your tales of the week, so many new blogs I get to explore!

    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete

To my fabulous Tori's Tales comment'ers - I cherish each and every comment you take the time to leave me and, because of that, I reply to each and every one in return. If you have a Twitter account, then that's where you'll find me replying (because, let's be honest, I live on Twitter. In Twitter. Around Twitter. Twitter). If you don't then fear not, because a) this means you don't say stuff like the things above and b) I'll find you elsewhere.......
(*creeps you all out*)